My school day

I normaley get to my class before most people and get ready for the school day the bell rings at 8.55 we usually start with reading witch is a rotaiton with includes a reading comprehension, teacher,studyladder and blogging then it is to writing then morning tea time then back in for maths after lunch time we might  have pe or moari then time for home

12 thoughts on “My school day”

1. It kinda cool that your school starts 1 hour forward than us because we start at 7:55 and i start with team as my first period.

2. Hi Lewis,
    Your post about your school day has generated several questions in my mind. What is “study ladder”? I am not familiar with that term. I also think it is interesting that your break time in the morning is called “tea”. Our students call that “recess” in USA. Do you actually have tea or does it just refer to a snack of some kind? I am also confused about “moari”. Is that Maori? Are you studying Maori culture? I would love to hear much more about your school day. What time do you go home?

Thank you for sharing about your school.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ruffing
    http://cougarcraft.edublogs.org/

1. well study ladder is a math and reading program for all ages the teacher sets us tasks and yes we are studying Maori and i go home at 3.05

3. Thats crazy how school starts at 8:55 my school starts at 8:00. One thing i want to know is do you have an A B block schedule like most highschools. I also noticed how you live in New Zealand and mabye it might be different there.

4. Hello Lewis.
    Your day sounds busy. Being from the USA I was most curious about your tea time. I wonder if that is like our snack time? Most kids will have a small treat at that time to help them get through the day. It occurs sometime in the mid-morning or late afternoon. Children usually have some cookies and milk.
    Thanks for sharing your day with readers.
    Dinah
    #stubc

5. Lewis,

Thanks for sharing your school day.

Many students in USA, including my kids, would be very happy if their school day will start at 8:55 AM.

Tea Time seems so good. Do you also have recess? At the school I teach, each morning, after 2nd hour, we have 10-minute nutrition break.

You said your favorite subject is PE. Do you play any sport?

I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Best wishes.

Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba
    http://trivediziemba.edublogs.org/